Friday, January 01, 2010

3 years...

That's how long it's been since I last posted a recipe. Wow!

This doesn't mean that I haven't cooked anything in that long but as it happens, life has goten in the way and I stopped caring about cooking as much as I once did. Schade!

Anyway, it seems like it's coming back to me...recently I made the decision to go from a chicken/turkey eater to a vegetarian. Originally my intention was to become a vegan; however, I was stupid to think that I could live without cheese even for a day. I'll take baby steps to that I suppose.

In any case, as I learn how to eat and cook in ways that are good, healthy and tasty enough that even my uber-carnivore roommates will eat my food, I will start posting recipes again.

I hope that if some of you have tips, pointers and fedback that will help me be a better vegetarian (or a better cook) you will share them as well.

xoxo-
annush

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home